Not only does this produce a highly dependable, low-maintenance and durable system, it also offers unrivalled protection against a wide range of physical, mechanical and chemical abuse, providing the cost effective solution for the most demanding of applications such as POS, gaming and In-vehicle equipment.
Summary of Benefits:
- Laminated safety glass fronted construction.
- Excellent readability – light transmission of up to 91% through a standard sensor.
- Accuracy – < ~1mm on 10.4” to 17.1” sized units.
- Response time – < 20ms.
- Stability – no drift, therefore no recalibration is required.
- Pointing device – works with gloved and ungloved finger.
- Environments – functionality is unaffected by surface contaminants.
- Resistance to contamination – unaffected by harsh cleaning fluids and other noxious substances.
- Operating temperature – ranges from –20ºC to > +60ºC.
- Flying tail and separate controller for ease of installation.
- Supports serial RS232 or USBv1.1, compatible with USBv2.0.
- Output protocol available to allow users to customise own drivers.
- The ideal solution for all large format touch screen applications.
Zytronic’s ZYTOUCH® and ZYPOS® touch sensors offer a range of benefits not available in any other single touch sensor technology.
Important Note: These benefits are based on current developments, and best knowledge. They are subject to review and therefore may change without notice.