ZYBRID® touch sensors are the fully customisable version of ZYPOS®. They are based on Zytronic’s internationally award-winning projected capacitive technology (PCT™). The manufacturing technology employed for ZYBRID® is unique to Zytronic and offers significant benefits to traditional users of resistive, capacitive and SAW technologies. Unlike other touch technologies, the active component of ZYBRID® is embedded for protection, providing a true safety laminated pure glass fronted construction.
Not only does this produce a highly dependable, low-maintenance and durable vandal resistant system, it also offers unrivalled protection against a wide range of physical, mechanical and chemical abuse, providing the cost effective and customisable solution for the most demanding of applications such as POS, touchscreen gaming and In-vehicle equipment.
Summary of Benefits:
- Option of either on-glass or off-glass mounted controller.
- Many customisable options available, e.g. screen printed borders, anti-reflective rear surface, etc.
- Thermally tempered or chemically strengthened glass available to offer a rugged, vandal resistant solution.
- Increased reliability and life expectancy.
- A chemical, physical and mechanical inert glass front.
- An embedded sensing construction that is highly durable, vandal- and scratch-resistant.
- Drift-free operation – no recalibration required. Fast and accurate response time.
- Sealable designs that will comply with NEMA 4, 12 and IP 67 standards.
- Excellent light transmission without optical coating enhancements.
- Output protocol compatibility for a variety of operating systems.
- Sensor thickness up to ~6mm.